Safety and Health
With the re-opening of domestic and international travel, Jet Nassau is pleased to advise that we are adhering to and following strict guidelines set by the Bahamas Civil Aviation Authority and the Ministry of Health.
We have also implemented the following measures to curb the spread of COVID-19, in accordance with the COVID-19 Guidance for FBOs and Ground Handlers from the National Air Transportation Association (NATA):
- A minimum of six feet distance must always be maintained to minimize the transmission of COVID-19.
- All staff are required to wear masks and line service staff are required to wear gloves while handling luggage.
- Refrain from placing carpets at arriving and departing aircraft.
- Staff are prohibited from entering aircraft.
- Crew must always remain onboard aircraft.
- No outbound passengers are allowed in the facility until aircraft is ready for departure.
- All crew and passengers are required to wear face masks.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entering the facility.
- Doors, chairs and other surfaces in the lobby area and restrooms will be sanitized and disinfected hourly.
- Ramp-side car service is available for incoming/outgoing passengers.
- If an aircraft arrives with an infected passenger, the aircraft will be asked to await medical personnel to assess the crew/passengers.
We take this opportunity to reassure our customers and employees that your safety is our #1 priority.
Please e-mail any queries regarding travel restrictions to email@example.com.
New Travel and Testing Protocols